Author Topic: MO Closed : G&W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier w IeGO gold plated IEC  (Read 6229 times)

Offline DJQ

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PLINIUS The Heart Of Music

New Product Release
G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier

Qing Yi Lun G & W has introduced a new type of high-end audio TW-01D dedicated power purifier. Currently G & W power purifiers have been exported to many countries in the world.  After painstaking research and development, a fully upgraded TW-01D type Premium Sound dedicated purifier, using our proprietary inlet air switch, enables short circuit automatic tripping; adopted with China "3C" certification of the universal socket and imported American standard socket ; with New Advanced BLUE backlit LCD meter, it gives a more appealing concept to match power Purifiers by todays standard.

TW-01D type Premium Power purifier uses the latest technology, by means of a common mode filter inductor, so that AC power supplied to audio equipment is able to perform with reduced  background noise, lower power consumption, Sound stage raised to an heighten experience as large dynamic vocals and musical instruments plays, Sound field behind the speakers “sees/hears” (Stage depth), further improves the treble loud pediment effect, violin and other string instruments becomes silky smooth,

Providing lightning protection, filtering effect becomes greatly enhanced. To make a good sound from audio equipment, power purification is the key to Hi-Fi sound quality with AV home theatre picture quality significantly improved; while power purifier has also been applied to a large number of home computers and laptops, in addition to playing computer music , it can improve the reliability and displays of the CPU operation. TW-01D type Advanced Power purifier encased steel processing with plastic powder spraying coating, fine pure brushed aluminium front panel with backlit blue LCD meter
(noted the above was edited from the Chinese description to the best of my abilities)

TW-01D type Premium Sound dedicated power purifier
Specifications
4x universal sockets UK polarity, 4x US sockets US polarity.
4x US & 2x universal Sockets are filtered. 2x universal sockets bypass.
Voltages 220V/50hz~250/50hz Max 400V/50hz
Current loads =<15A.
Filters 1kHz and above AC noise and AC spikes.

MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier
As requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.
For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.
will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type.
call/sms/watsapps at 90668342 should you have queries.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 21:47 by DJQ »
ProJect Q.

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power PurifierAs requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type. call/sms/watsapps at 90668342

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline DJQ

MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power PurifierAs requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type. call/sms/watsapps at 90668342 should you have queries

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 23:27 by DJQ »
ProJect Q.

Offline Boxerfan88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Life begins at 7000rpm
MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier[/font]As requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type. call/sms/watsapps at 90668342 should you have queries

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
Soekris dac1541 | DA&T A38  | Usher MD2+X616 | Orisun DD12 | Samsung PS50B850 |
Yammy RXA3030 | RPi3+Kodi | BDP-S5100 | PC+foobar2000 | Chromecast

Offline woof

• Trade Count: (0)
MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier[/font]As requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type. call/sms/watsapps at 90668342 should you have queries

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof

Online jac5blues

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • EMOTIVA
    • jagsandhu1954@gmail.com

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof
7 . jac5blues
Onkyo RZ 1100....5.1.4
OPPO 103D
Dynaudio 3/7
Dynaudio DM center.
Cervin Vega
SVS PB 2000
Panny 60
Cables:::: QED XT 400/Canare 4s11/BJC LC 1/Monoprice
GW conditioner

Offline vink

• Trade Count: (+2)

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof
7. jac5blues
8. vink

Offline cvwong

• Trade Count: (+1)

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof
7. jac5blues
8. vink
9. cvwong

Offline nic_wei

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof
7. jac5blues
8. vink
9. cvwong
10. nic_wei
Chord Electronics
Dynaudio Speakers (Stereo & HT)
Oppo BDP / Denon AVR / Panasonic Projector / OS Screen
FE Rack & Accessories / Nordost & Ansuz Cables / Sine Power Distributors

Offline DJQ

MO: G & W TW-01D Premium Dedicated Power Purifier
As requested by some members, looking to get 10sets.For this MO it will be $130 each. will mod the IeGO Gold plated Copper IEC to improve performance.will come with stock power cord 1.5m I check if can get the MK plug type. call/sms/watsapps at 90668342 should you have queries

1. wizardofoz
2. wizardofoz
3. snoopy
4. snoopy
5. Boxerfan88
6. woof
7. jac5blues
8. vink
9. cvwong
10. nic_wei
MO CLOSED.
Thank you all. Will proceed to place order. Expected arrival in 2 weeks.
ProJect Q.

Offline in1voice

• I'm a llama!
Sorry for my lateness, but if have one extra set, can include me in this MO. Thanks.

Offline wizardofoz

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dont take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive
I might only need one so if you want pm me to arrange.
I have a pile of stuff that pushes out squiggly waveforms from smaller squiggly waveforms that sometimes come from 1's and 0's.
It's wonderful to behold as long as you don't let the magic smoke out.

Life is short! Enjoy the music while it plays, when it stops, there might be a chair for you...or  maybe not.

Offline in1voice

• I'm a llama!
I might only need one so if you want pm me to arrange.

Ok, I can take one off you...

Offline DJQ

items on the way. guys pls pm me your contact number so I inform you all when its in. likewise I will also pm you all here.  :)
ProJect Q.

Offline DJQ

Sorry for the Long wait bros. Tentatively next week should reach me. order them thru sea freight, but this it took longer than usual. I will check again to firm if the ship arrived in PSA port.  :)
ProJect Q.