Author Topic: Best Android box is here  (Read 283864 times)

Offline domho8

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Best Android box is here
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2015, 11:04 »
Nabei  ;D One very convenient function for Android is the auto update. Esp those "good" ones. No need scared kena block like Apple. Tio taken down dun know where to find.
Bro me noob at TV boxes so Viewqwest one consider song type ah

Sent from my GT-N7105

Offline Tiktokape

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Nothing to compare, be happy and enjoy while alive
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 11:05 »
Very tempted leh, I just hope it wont be paperweight, very sick and tired of those andriod based player

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 11:07 »
Bro me noob at TV boxes so Viewqwest one consider song type ah

Sent from my GT-N7105

PM you Liao. They give you kodi so it's like telling you lai ah lai ah 1000 channels free ah. HWZ and YouTube got a lot of guide.

Offline domho8

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 11:08 »
PM you Liao. They give you kodi so it's like telling you lai ah lai ah 1000 channels free ah. HWZ and YouTube got a lot of guide.
OK bro song liao ah. I go comex hoot

Sent from my GT-N7105

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 11:16 »
Very tempted leh, I just hope it wont be paperweight, very sick and tired of those andriod based player

No choice. To fly away star hub TV and mio got to do some homework. I also hoot xiaomi box. Server very good until block.

But now server is VQ. Anything got helpdesk, forum and FB. Sure won't disappoint...........

Offline Tiktokape

Best Android box is here
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 12:01 »
No choice. To fly away star hub TV and mio got to do some homework. I also hoot xiaomi box. Server very good until block.

But now server is VQ. Anything got helpdesk, forum and FB. Sure won't disappoint...........
Will give it a try then. I want to get it for in laws because it is much straight forward since I'm using Netflix and Hulu Plus currently. Simply just add my subscription into this box will do.

Another question, since we need to pay the VPN after 1 year, pay directly to VQ? VQ will auto renew based on the Box's MAC address basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 12:03 by Tiktokape »

Offline james46

• Trade Count: (+13)
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 12:12 »
May I ask is the contents legal for view quest to distribute in singapore? Many tv box sellers when making the sales pitch says no problem but after a while it doesn't work.

Offline james46

• Trade Count: (+13)
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2015, 12:16 »
Not saying the new android box is no good but my present few sets of android box most of the apps don't work even though it auto updates every time I go the the apps menu. Also most of the apps are preinstall programmes and none of them are live or direct broadcast. Off course mine are free apps. So maybe this one using paid VPN should be live direct broadcast and not stored programmes.

Offline Tiktokape

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2015, 12:23 »
That is the risk of buying such boxes with promises of x apps will work well, reality speaks otherwise. I think your concern over contents is legal to distribute is in "grey" zone, I suppose this box is capable to tunnel you via app to respective providers in x country to watch their free to air contents via VQ's VPN.

What I like about this box vs ATV, it can tunnel using VQ's VPN and playback Netflix and Hulu Plus for me, without me to tweak router settings. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2015, 12:39 »
May I ask is the contents legal for view quest to distribute in singapore? Many tv box sellers when making the sales pitch says no problem but after a while it doesn't work.

You use apps from Google so VQ has no direct broadcast or distribution. And it's a full page advert few days back. If illegal like LTK say I long ago go inside sit Liao.

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2015, 12:51 »
That is the risk of buying such boxes with promises of x apps will work well, reality speaks otherwise. I think your concern over contents is legal to distribute is in "grey" zone, I suppose this box is capable to tunnel you via app to respective providers in x country to watch their free to air contents via VQ's VPN.

What I like about this box vs ATV, it can tunnel using VQ's VPN and playback Netflix and Hulu Plus for me, without me to tweak router settings. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The only setback is that freedom Vpn is websites specific like TVB and ITV BBC iplayer. So while Netflix and Youku works fine other streaming service from the same country does not work. Kuwo has been requested very long Liao but guess got to use the free hola VPN a while longer.

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2015, 13:00 »
Not saying the new android box is no good but my present few sets of android box most of the apps don't work even though it auto updates every time I go the the apps menu. Also most of the apps are preinstall programmes and none of them are live or direct broadcast. Off course mine are free apps. So maybe this one using paid VPN should be live direct broadcast and not stored programmes.

You have been using the wrong apps.  ;D 沙发 has many fantastic apps,

Offline domho8

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2015, 18:18 »
Knn Buay ki bring teng ki dun allow me to sign ah. Nnb

Sent from my GT-N7105

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2015, 18:23 »
Xiao di di you still use 11B arh?