Author Topic: Best Android box is here  (Read 356124 times)

Offline simplybochup

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • All music is beautiful.
Re: Best Android box is here
« Reply #2295 on: July 02, 2020, 21:25 »
I have a Ubox now in the bedroom now wondering should I get the same for the living room or try a new box..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Audio Setup: Avid Diva 2, Marantz SA11S2, Whest 2 Phono Pre Amp, Diva Classic SE, Diva Blue Sky Power, Spendors S3e, Slinkylink, Mogami 2803
HT Setup: Panasonic Viera TX-55AS650B 55 inch Full HD LED, Epson EH-TW6600 3D Home Projector, Onkyo TXSR646, Oppo BDP 93, AC Ryan Media Box, VR SoundWave 3.5

Offline pschia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I love Cats !
« Reply #2296 on: July 02, 2020, 21:32 »
I have a Ubox now in the bedroom now wondering should I get the same for the living room or try a new box..

Should get different box to get better redundancy. If one box's Live TV and VOD servers are down, at least you still have the other box.
Different boxes have different contents. Ubox's VOD has the largest selections and they update their TV series very fast. But the video quality is generally not as good as boxes like SVI Cloud and EVPad. Currently UBox's Live TV does not have as many channels as SVI Cloud and EVPad but that might change when they finish restoring their Live TV servers.
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all
Cecil Francis Alexander 1818-1895

Offline simplybochup

« Reply #2297 on: July 02, 2020, 21:36 »
Should get different box to get better redundancy. If one box's Live TV and VOD servers are down, at least you still have the other box.
Different boxes have different contents. Ubox's VOD has the largest selections and they update their TV series very fast. But the video quality is generally not as good as boxes like SVI Cloud and EVPad. Currently UBox's Live TV does not have as many channels as SVI Cloud and EVPad but that might change when they finish restoring their Live TV servers.
I am in conversation with a Shopee svi cloud seller and was quite impressed with the number of channels but I was looking for the us Channel DIY Network and the star classic Chinese movies which sadly are missing in SVi cloud and Ubox..

Audio Setup: Avid Diva 2, Marantz SA11S2, Whest 2 Phono Pre Amp, Diva Classic SE, Diva Blue Sky Power, Spendors S3e, Slinkylink, Mogami 2803
HT Setup: Panasonic Viera TX-55AS650B 55 inch Full HD LED, Epson EH-TW6600 3D Home Projector, Onkyo TXSR646, Oppo BDP 93, AC Ryan Media Box, VR SoundWave 3.5

Offline pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #2298 on: July 02, 2020, 22:08 »
I am in conversation with a Shopee svi cloud seller and was quite impressed with the number of channels but I was looking for the us Channel DIY Network and the star classic Chinese movies which sadly are missing in SVi cloud and Ubox..

DIY Network Channel EVPad has but currently is still down.

Offline domho8

« Reply #2299 on: August 10, 2020, 16:52 »
Was at sgphone. Small boy told me presently China poaching evpad. Can't bring in any stocks ha ha wtf mama

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Offline simplybochup

« Reply #2300 on: August 11, 2020, 17:29 »
Was at sgphone. Small boy told me presently China poaching evpad. Can't bring in any stocks ha ha wtf mama

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Sgphone have also cut links with the magicbox. Now my box is only used as a paperweight.. thankfully I decided to get the svi cloud so far very happy with the purchase.

Offline domho8

« Reply #2301 on: August 11, 2020, 22:25 »
Sgphone have also cut links with the magicbox. Now my box is only used as a paperweight.. thankfully I decided to get the svi cloud so far very happy with the purchase.

Shop v quiet. They stop demo on TV.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Offline simplybochup

« Reply #2302 on: August 11, 2020, 22:32 »

Now with e commerce easy to get stuff by googling online and getting from lazada and Shopee. They were supposed to be good with after sale support but I guess no point now

Offline pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #2303 on: August 12, 2020, 15:11 »

You can get both local warranty SVI Cloud and EVPad from Qoo10.
SVI Cloud also sells their SVI Go app which can be installed on any Android TV Box, Android TV or Android phones which have the same function as their SVI Cloud boxes (except for the voice search capability) with subscription from 1 month to lifetime. Available on Shopee Malaysia. Quite cheap. You can give up your GeekBox completely liao. Lifetime SVI Go subscription cheaper than your 1 year GeekBox subscription and got more to see. ;)
https://shopee.com.my/product/88645905/7844351970?smtt=0.0.9&fbclid=IwAR2lb8QhLdQu5c2EWJr8PkQuyuf88tFO6ZuHfZnVQQX35fNrl8CI-8vKQXo

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal