Author Topic: MQA  (Read 32666 times)

Offline ...

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: MQA
« Reply #345 on: January 05, 2018, 01:25 »
andrewc had been a bully here long enough:say that to my face, you punk(andrewc)?
or a better proposition, I'm willing to pay 50000(cost of venue, ensemble, experts to fly here: I remember Fremer a wreck among recording engineers. Then final collation through a consensus of people in my panel, and people in your panel. Then the prognosis goes out to people who can define sound)
you will never get to heaven with? a retort stinking of insecurity purporting what..........an attutude. go demonstrate your attitude in a ring that will have at least credible gladiators. gosh. don't be left behind, like the fool who cannot smile bacause of hell
The best

Offline ...

« Reply #346 on: January 05, 2018, 01:41 »
PS I never liked mqa, too focused
The best

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #347 on: January 10, 2018, 19:17 »
(Back to some real MQA news/issues ;))

MQA on iOS via live gig streaming service, nugs.net

http://www.mqa.co.uk/customer/news/post/mqa-streaming-on-ios-with-nugsnet

Nugs.net, the home of live music from iconic touring artists such as Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Metallica, Dead & Company and Phish, is launching the first-ever iOS implementation of MQA.  From 10 January 2018, subscribers to nugs.net’s HiFi tier will be able to enjoy native MQA playback of thousands of full-length concerts on iOS devices. 

You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2018, 07:08 »
https://www.pr.com/press-release/741071
Sonore & Small Green Computer: Play MQA on Any DAC with the Rendu Series Network Audio Players / Streamers

Sonore and Small Green Computer are pleased to announce the ability to play MQA on any DAC with the Signature Rendu SE, ultraRendu and microRendu network players / streamers.

By upgrading to Sonicorbiter software version 2.6 on the Sonore Rendu series network players / streamers, users are now able to play MQA to any DAC.

Gives non-MQA capable USB DACs a new lease of life  :P
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline MusicEar

• Snr Member
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2018, 12:47 »
https://www.pr.com/press-release/741071
Gives non-MQA capable USB DACs a new lease of life  :P

Probably for the first unfold, subsequent unfolds require to happen inside the DAC itself.
DAC: Holo Spring NOS R2R level 2. USB Regen: Holo Audio Titanis. Streamer/Endpoint: Aries Mini. NAS: Seagate PersonalCloud 4TB. Power Supply: KECES DC-116 linear power supply for both streamers and NAS. Amplifiers: VTL 2.5i pre & VTL MB-125 monoblock tube power amps. Speakers: Dynaudio Contour 1.8mk2 floorstanding speakers. Cables: Taralabs Reference Gen mk2 audio interconnects, Alpha Goertz MI-3 speakers cables & Chord Silverplus USB cable. Power distributer: WAudio terminated Wattgate plugs