Author Topic: Where can I change the battery and service my Tissot in Singapore?  (Read 769 times)

Offline Abby

• Trade Count: (0)
I bought a tissot two years back and I think I need to change the battery and fix the crown.. (YES .. I dropped it!!! because I have been wearing it for the past two years... )  :-[ Anyways when I sent it to the tissot service centre they told me that they are going to charge me 330 SGD for the service, which is absurd cz i bought the tissot for a lill more than that!!! Please help me to find a watch repairing place if u know any.. preferably in CBD or around n not so costly...

Offline YANG

• I'm a llama!
Battery change is an easy task. But for your case, i suggest that you go to better known/popular watchmaker to have your piece get a full service.
It is normal for SWATCH Group SG to charge you for $330 as your warranty had long over. $330 may not just change battery nia, but perhaps includes other stuff if your piece is deemed koyak condition.
Around CBD, will be JWwatch, if i not wrong, somewhere around the China Square area. But their service can also cost you more than 1 or 2 blue bills. Best to bring your piece there for their quotation first. If too ex for you... i suggest you look elsewhere.

Offline Abby

THanks ...
I'll try to get a quotation first.
This happened within the warranty period but they say its void cz of impact marks!!! Dont think I'll ever buy a tissot again :(