Author Topic: China is no horse run  (Read 69600 times)

Offline chewed

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: China is no horse run
« Reply #420 on: December 01, 2019, 10:20 »
Anti mafia squad tell old woman selling vegetables "I say you mafia, means you are mafia...(loosely translated)"

Then confiscated her vegetables.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=562755054522395&id=409144099883492
That's authoritarian regime for you.

One stupid dumb a** on this forum still think it's ok

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Offline artemov

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #421 on: December 01, 2019, 12:07 »
That's authoritarian regime for you.

One stupid dumb a** on this forum still think it's ok

There are people who claim that one party authoritarian government is the most efficient and effective. They forgot to factor in human nature.

African swine fever: China cover-ups led to fast spreading, says leading businessman
Sun Dawu, chairman of Hebei Dawu Group, says "it's a very common phenomenon to hide cases of ASF".
https://news.sky.com/story/african-swine-fever-china-cover-ups-led-to-fast-spreading-says-leading-businessman-11874409

Offline chewed

« Reply #422 on: December 01, 2019, 13:09 »
Art,

Some people are born to be 奴才, it's OK. But yet on other threads this same person KPKB about PAP.

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #423 on: December 01, 2019, 15:36 »
China men ownselves getting a taste of what was given to HK

;D

"The government has violently deployed people to suppress it,” said one resident, who asked not to be named, adding that police had beaten elderly residents and young students.

“Now police are like crazy dogs, beating whoever they see. Where is the law? Where is morality?”

;D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 15:39 by jerome_the_lang »
Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #424 on: December 02, 2019, 08:11 »
 :P

Big hole, getting larger

Not the first time this has happened
2013, January 28

The whole area there is unsafe

:P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:20 by jerome_the_lang »
Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline dXter

« Reply #425 on: December 02, 2019, 09:09 »
Our new lines also dug by china construction firms since last 2 european and korea companies went bust. sibei scary.

Offline domho8

« Reply #426 on: December 02, 2019, 10:04 »
Our new lines also dug by china construction firms since last 2 european and korea companies went bust. sibei scary.
Wa siong ah

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #427 on: December 02, 2019, 12:13 »
Commie dirty tricks getting exposed  ::)

https://www.axios.com/facial-recognition-china-un-standards-itu-585838b3-7b24-467b-8097-dbc81bf18117.html

Leaked documents show Chinese businesses are shaping UN facial recognition standards

The United Nations' standards for facial recognition, video monitoring, and city and vehicle surveillance are being shaped by Chinese tech groups including ZTE, Dahua and China Telecom, according to leaked documents reported by the Financial Times.

Why it matters: Companies that help shape standards are able to craft regulations to fit their own goals and specifications. Developing countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia, where China has sought to grow its influence through the Belt and Road Initiative, often adopt standards developed by the UN's International Telecommunication Union (ITU) as policy, according to the FT.
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #428 on: December 02, 2019, 12:14 »
China men ownselves getting a taste of what was given to HK

;D

Up on SCMP;

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3040067/chinese-city-halts-crematorium-plan-stand-between-police-and

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZKsQdMiFp8&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kZKsQdMiFp8&fs=1</a>

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #429 on: December 02, 2019, 13:57 »
Without even attempting to rescue the 3 people who felled into the hole, the authorities are already filling it up with cement

;D

Photos provided by families of victims clearly show victims are visible to people above

Offline chewed

« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2019, 14:08 »
Without even attempting to rescue the 3 people who felled into the hole, the authorities are already filling it up with cement

;D

Photos provided by families of victims clearly show victims are visible to people above
The families of these 3 people fell into the hole must be arrested and charged with inciting resentments against the communist party and the Central government

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #431 on: December 02, 2019, 16:50 »
I wonder how long before they covertly extend this to include foreigners via China made Mobile phones.

Good luck to Tiong phone lovers :)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/china-s-facial-recognition-roll-out-reaches-into-mobile-phones--shops-and-homes-12144420

China's facial recognition roll out reaches into mobile phones, shops and homes

China on Sunday put into effect new regulations that require Chinese telecom carriers to scan the faces of users registering new mobile phone services, a move the government says is aimed at cracking down on fraud.

ps: Of course some people here don't mind having their personal information kept by the CCP  ;D

Offline artemov

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2019, 23:21 »
ps: Of course some people here don't mind having their personal information kept by the CCP  ;D

The more they post the higher their social credit mah  ;D ;D ;D

Offline chewed

« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2019, 03:50 »
Commie dirty tricks getting exposed  ::)

https://www.axios.com/facial-recognition-china-un-standards-itu-585838b3-7b24-467b-8097-dbc81bf18117.html
I think you be should concerned why the UN wants to have facial recognition capabilities

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2019, 09:25 »
I think you be should concerned why the UN wants to have facial recognition capabilities

Errmmm... Did you read the piece beyond just the headline?  If you did, you'll realise the "UN" they're talking about is actually the ITU:P

Whether we like it or not, Facial Recognition is here to stay... I'd rather have the ITU setting the standards, collectively, without undue influence from any one nation, then to allow the Tiong's to dictate interoperability and privacy standards for FR.