Author Topic: China is no horse run  (Read 65179 times)

Offline jerome_the_lang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: China is no horse run
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2019, 02:42 »
Excessive force....

Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline artemov

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2019, 11:36 »

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2019, 18:32 »
Police threw tear gas inside the confined spaces of enclosed MTR stations.

;D ;D ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBOGbMqXOOw&fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zBOGbMqXOOw&fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 18:44 by jerome_the_lang »
Many thanks to the mods for continuing to tolerate all my expressive vulgarisms and harassment of fellow forumers...

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2019, 20:22 »

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #289 on: August 13, 2019, 14:22 »

;D :o 8) ::) :P :-*

Offline jerome_the_lang

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #291 on: August 13, 2019, 18:32 »
Escalating to higher levels...

::)

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #292 on: August 13, 2019, 20:00 »

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #293 on: August 14, 2019, 17:39 »
The 洪 clan gangster leader vows action against Hong Kong if protests continue...

香港动乱至今未平息,洪门老大发声了

香港连日动乱,洪门身居海外,依然爱国爱港,发布《香港今日之祸敬告天下洪门昆仲书》,黄编不才,不敢裁删,全文如下:

洪门昆仲共鉴:           

港岛乱祸,历时数十日仍未平复,且呈愈演愈烈之势,因港岛乃我近代洪门发祥之地,遗存、传承及新设山、堂组织之多,云集昆仲之众均为世界各地之最,故此,以洪门·中华民族致公文化总会之名值此乱局告谕天下洪门昆仲知。

港岛素来偏隅中华南海,因满清孱弱租于大英帝国,以用船坞之途,历经百余年,倾我中华儿女之血泪,方有今日之香港。晚清时际,我洪门先烈以港岛为基地,沥血数代,终于辛亥年,驱除鞑虏复我中华,今日香港洪门之昆仲,皆乃当时之遗存,更应秉当时之遗志。

若今日之港岛有宵小以修例为名,行港独之实,更有甚者,复举港英之旗,此举乃天下洪门昆仲所断不能容,港英之旗乃应满清之约而生,树港英之旗实则复满清之约,此举若成,置我洪门先烈骨血于何地,此独若立,置我华夏传承于何地?

若以修例之名独港岛,则此后我中华处处皆可独,若以港英之旗复满清之约,则昔日列强不平等条约皆可复,看似港人之力争自主,实则当年未如愿诸列强吞噬我中华之心不死,殖民主义死灰复燃,值此为难之时,何以不举洪门之力,永灭此辈叵测之心,故告谕港岛内之三合会、红花会、同盟会、哥佬会、洪门会、和胜和等社团严格御下,不得组织参与任何祸乱港岛的集会或其他行动,若有参与者,为天下洪门昆仲所不齿,为天下华夏儿女所不齿,如有参与其间,甚至残害同胞,则为天下洪门所共诛之!

更应各尽所能,以各社团之力,力促港岛稳定和谐,引导大众以和平方式各请其愿,更呼吁港岛外秉洪门致公之名,各党、团、山、堂组织,以我洪门先烈遗志为念,支援港岛,保境安民!江湖事小,民族义大,摒除恩怨、共笃信念,方不辱没各昆仲洪门之名。

江湖路远义字先,唯秉此志克难坚。
他朝相逢黄泉路,予君血骨换酒钱。

中华儿女数以十几亿计,华夏骨血数以十几亿计,因地制宜,各有诉求,焉能一语而同之,若皆以暴乱之行,各尽其表,国将不国,族将不族。在此,洪门亦恳请香港民众,拳拳爱国,爱港之心,莫为叵测之辈所趁,以和平之举求和平之境,以合法之行为求法治之香港。

此致,天下洪门昆仲

请洪门昆仲广为流传

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 17:41 by jerome_the_lang »

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #294 on: August 16, 2019, 12:35 »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/huawei-technicians-helped-african-governments-spy-on-political-opponents-11565793017

Huawei Technicians Helped African Governments Spy on Political Opponents
Employees embedded with cybersecurity forces in Uganda and Zambia intercepted encrypted communications and used cell data to track opponents, according to a Wall Street Journal investigations

…Huawei employees have provided other services, not disclosed publicly. Technicians from the Chinese powerhouse have, in at least two cases, personally helped African governments spy on their political opponents, including intercepting their encrypted communications and social media, and using cell data to track their whereabouts, according to senior security officials working directly with the Huawei employees in these countries.

No wonder the local telcos are so enamoured by Huawei (other than the fact that it’s cheap sh*t ;D)

Looks like even Chinese manufacturers are partially abandoning ship :)

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Business-trends/Goodbye-China-Chinese-manufacturers-follow-multinationals-out-the-door
You'll never get to heaven with a smile on your face from me.

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #295 on: August 16, 2019, 16:24 »
China-owned oil tanker changes name in apparent effort to evade US sanctions

But both the Latin Venture and the Pacific Bravo transmitted the same unique identification number, IMO9206035, issued by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO), according to data from information provider Refinitiv and VesselsValue, a company that tracks ships and vessel transactions. Thomson Reuters has a minority stake in Refinitiv.

Since IMO numbers remain with a ship for life, this indicated the Latin Venture and the Pacific Bravo were the same vessel and suggested the owner was trying to evade Iranian oil sanctions.

Wonder which Tiong came up with the bright idea.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technology/Angry-Chinese-wait-for-Huawei-apology-over-Taipei-Taiwan

Angry Chinese wait for Huawei apology over 'Taipei, Taiwan'
Smartphone giant changes setting that implied island's independence

Huawei Technologies was under pressure Thursday to apologize for implying Taiwan was independent from China in its smartphone settings after calls for a boycott forced the Chinese telecom giant to issue a quick update.

Chinese netizens were outraged over the setting, taking to Weibo -- ...

By Wednesday, the hashtag #HuaweiGetoutofChina started to appear on Weibo, with users calling for Huawei to apologize.

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2019, 10:42 »
China police and citizens exchanging gifts of mineral water and stones to commendarate their special occasion

;D

https://www.facebook.com/355051642016825/posts/454370702084918/

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2019, 11:54 »
Free health inspection

;D

Offline domho8

« Reply #298 on: August 19, 2019, 18:18 »
Free health inspection

;D

Wa looks damn song ah.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Offline AndrewC

« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2019, 18:39 »
Free health inspection

;D

Tiong's version of the scrotum/hernia test  ;D ;D ;D