Author Topic: MH 370 - prayers for all  (Read 18210 times)

Offline dragonden6389

Re: MH 370 - prayers for all
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2014, 18:39 »
 if so far none of the 634 possible landing sites as mentioned by experts, reporting of  MH370 landed this lead is closed.but, landing on a desert is unofficial but is possible then we may have a bigger problem,what if dirty bombs and chemical loaded up for 911 one of Asia cities, omg. it will be dusty and ashsy   worse case scenario. so will we keep a jet up for 24/7 till it is safe.

Offline malsound

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 20:19 by malsound »

Online desray

• Global Moderator
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
    • Desray HT Blog
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2014, 22:26 »
We know that the plane did not crash landed or else the whole world will have know by now... And it is also quite alarming to know how the hell the pilot manage if at all possible,  land a commercial jetliner on an airstrip or worse on a deserted area where there is no fuel to move to the next destination if the conspiracy theory of another possible 9-11 plot ever gonna take place? And if the pilot is on a suicide mission,  why evade the radar and took pains to maneuver the place to avoid detection? I still believe that the plane is more likely to have been crashed into the ocean than landed safely 'somewhere'  in the world.

Every moment passes,  another conspiracy theory will surface... It's more than 1 week now and by now, if there is a NY remnants of the plane crash debris,  it should have appeared by now! 

This just doesn't make any sense at all...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline meatballz

« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2014, 09:38 »
the entire plane was abducted by alien or it flew into a wormhole and ended in another dimension.

腾腾转菊花囤,炒米饼罗米囤, 啊妈叫我睇龙船,我唔睇睇鸡仔, 鸡仔大,拿去买,买到几多钱.奸人堅

Offline petetherock

• Sidere Mens Eadem Mutato
    • My Music, Movie and Equipment Musings...
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2014, 09:58 »
We can all learn lessons from this event even as we pray for the people on board.

PR, and info dissemination is important, as it helps allay fears and prevents all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Cooperation with other countries is important, and airport security as it is, despite the long checks, is nuts..

Our own authorities should watch and learn on what not to do, and the money spent on the passport database is a good idea.

I still feel the plane has not crashed, and the people are alive, but there seems to be more sinister things at hand, and I await the next chapter in this mystery.

Scriptwriters must be wringing their hands, as this whole plot is beyond anything they can dream of..
PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF SENDING A PM, MORE CAN LEARN THAT WAY
My gear:
http://peteswrite.blogspot.sg/2013/12/my-setup-12-2013.html

Offline YANG

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2014, 10:10 »
...I still feel the plane has not crashed, and the people are alive, but there seems to be more sinister things at hand, and I await the next chapter in this mystery....
No news. Is good news.

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2014, 10:24 »
I am thinking the same that the passengers are safe and sound. Double D of 98.7 gave me a wild thought. Double Dragon coming back? 双龙出海 definitely will make a big splash in the Indian ocean. Let hope the vote of no confidence doesn't come into play. Gonna get messy if it does seeing the media and all the countries reaction.

Offline tane0019

• Stereo for Music "OR" Music for Stereo ?
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2014, 13:07 »
Missing Malaysia jet used 'terrain masking' to avoid radar in 3 countries ................................. it has been reportedly suggested that the plane dropped to very low altitudes of 5000 feet using a dangerous flying technique called 'terrain masking' to avoid radar in at least three countries.  ........................ investigators were now looking at the possibility of the plane being flown to Taliban bases on the borders of Afghanistan and Pakistan.  ..................................... terrain masking is used by military pilots for stealth flights and as the missing plane continued to fly for several hours after getting off radar, authorities believe MH370 would have passed over two additional countries besides Malaysia.  ...................................................  the plane had enough fuel for the almost six hour flight to Kuala Lumpur plus 45 minutes of fuel to spare in case of diversion to another airport. ...................................... However, since the pings or satellite signals that the plane gave out after disappearing from the radar stopped after the sixth ping, indicating that either the plane's engine was shut off or it simply crashed.
http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/missing-malaysia-jet-used-terrain-masking-to-avoid-radar-in-3-countries-114031700116_1.html

Min 6 hours the plane fly.  Of which make 3 low level flying .........
One in Malaysia, One in India and last one ???

Think if it do land, should be somewhere in Pakistan or the western region of China.

Regards, E.H.
Electronics: Oppo BDP 105 ; AC Ryan Playon HD ; Onkyo TX-NR 3008 ; Squeezebox Touch ; ARC DS-pre ; DIY Hypex Ncore NC400 Mono ; DIY ClassD SDS258
Speakers: Kef Q700/Q600C (LCR) ; Kef HTS 3001SE (F.Height & R.Surround) ; Emotiva Uac 6.2 (Surround)
Sub-Woofers: Rythmik F12SE ; Kef HTB2SE
NAS: Synology DS212+

Offline pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2014, 13:55 »
I for one am not that optimistic about the passengers on board. If the plane has landed somewhere and have not crashed into the sea, and the hijackers are actually after the plane and not the passengers for whatever reasons, there is no reason why they would still keep them alive. They have got their plane and surely it would be a monumental task not to mention cost to house and feed 200+ passengers and crew who are of no use to them. If they are after ransom for the passengers and crew, they would go after the money as soon as possible which they didn't.
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all
Cecil Francis Alexander 1818-1895

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2014, 14:10 »
I for one am not that optimistic about the passengers on board. If the plane has landed somewhere and have not crashed into the sea, and the hijackers are actually after the plane and not the passengers for whatever reasons, there is no reason why they would still keep them alive. They have got their plane and surely it would be a monumental task not to mention cost to house and feed 200+ passengers and crew who are of no use to them. If they are after ransom for the passengers and crew, they would go after the money as soon as possible which they didn't.

At this point of time everybody is after the throne. It's not about the money nor the passenger and obviously not the plane. Just my crazy thinking.

Offline pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2014, 14:14 »
What 'throne'? ???
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all
Cecil Francis Alexander 1818-1895

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2014, 14:22 »
What 'throne'? ???

Govt or 王位 if you prefer it.

Offline YANG

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2014, 15:14 »
What 'throne'? ???
Correct me if i'm wrong...
What he refers... is the credit of finding the plane, and the people on board, dead or alive.
But having such credit, the country's name will shine in the A-PAC region for the recognition on their ability in S&R missions as well as advance skill with advance equiptment in their military establishments.

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2014, 15:24 »

Correct me if i'm wrong...
What he refers... is the credit of finding the plane, and the people on board, dead or alive.
But having such credit, the country's name will shine in the A-PAC region for the recognition on their ability in S&R missions as well as advance skill with advance equiptment in their military establishments.

http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big-story/asia-report/malaysia/story/mh370-malaysia-pm-najib-helps-curb-critics-doubts-remain-20

China, US and others are pointing fingers at the present team of incompetency leaders. So if and I say if a vote of no confidence is to surface what will happen? The one kena lock can always jio Chowbotak and go Geylang right if he really in "need"?  ;D Why make life so difficult? So I guess this has been planned for a long time liao. Can't just happened last week. So who is the ultimate beneficiary? Ok ok I watched too many drama series liao.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline bolts

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2014, 18:41 »
It took an expert pilot to switch off comms, dodge radar, then fly low like a fighter jet to do terrain mapping. But, even a veteran combat pilot will need training before risking terrain mapping. How can commerical pilots plot such a dangerous course without training?

This is where the pilot's home made flight simulator come in. Has he been reherasing his course waypoint by waypoint, height by height for this difficult "mission"?

His family members left his home before his flight. And he is divorced from his wife, but staying together. Did he do the divorce so that his family will not be dragged into his misdeed?

Of course, these are just speculation. But, thinking thru' it, it makes the case that the pilot may be deeply involved in this saga. There is no way you do terrain mapping with a giant boeing 777 unless you have practised this move constantly over a flight simulator.

I think the pilot is the one flying that plane.
Thiel CS 1.6 speakers. SVS SB12+ sub. Mac mini, Modded Cambridge Audio 640C V2 CDP. Lite-Audio DAC 60. Modded Hypex 180AD dual-mono amp. DH Labs Air Matrix IC, Anti-cables with WBT plugs. Acrolink P4030 PC. G & w power distributor.