Author Topic: What SACDs have you just bought? / New SACD releases / reissues / Wish Lists  (Read 410929 times)

Offline bigtree

• Trade Count: (+3)
Re: What SACDs have you just bought? / New SACD releases / reissues
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2014, 04:24 »
German pressed SA-03.

Thanks bro valenroy.

Am awaiting the hoot from big tree next...

Offline aegis0129

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2014, 06:55 »
Add my recent hoots also. The Rebecca pigeon discs stayed in my regular hotel for almost a full year! Chesky never informed me that they were back ordered and sent it out 4mths after I ordered, I already wrote off the amount and was surprised to see them. Ordered Nov 12, shipped Mar 13, picked up Feb 2014.  ;D gave me one free one some more. Heh

Offline bigtree

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2014, 08:56 »
Nice hoots1

Add my recent hoots also. The Rebecca pigeon discs stayed in my regular hotel for almost a full year! Chesky never informed me that they were back ordered and sent it out 4mths after I ordered, I already wrote off the amount and was surprised to see them. Ordered Nov 12, shipped Mar 13, picked up Feb 2014.  ;D gave me one free one some more. Heh

Offline aegis0129

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2014, 12:32 »
bro web got the ah mei from valenroy is the hoot of the week. :o im still irritated with him.  ;D
b3, the faye wong discs are back ups si bo?

Offline westendboy

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2014, 12:40 »
bro web got the ah mei from valenroy is the hoot of the week. :o im still irritated with him.  ;D

I understand bro. I have been wanting it since Momenta posted his more than a year ago. I would have paid through my nose to get it. It couldn't have come at a better time - it is almost like a one day belated birthday gift from God. Forgive me please bro :)
Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?

My movie and music blog:
http://reelthoughtsfromageek.wordpress.com

All things books:
http://fictionmattersfromageek.wordpress.com

Offline aegis0129

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2014, 12:57 »
I understand bro. I have been wanting it since Momenta posted his more than a year ago. I would have paid through my nose to get it. It couldn't have come at a better time - it is almost like a one day belated birthday gift from God. Forgive me please bro :)

i need to pick up a spare copy of sam hui's vol 1 and trade with u for ah mei.  ;D ;D

Offline bigtree

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2014, 13:00 »
...I got OCD for CD hoarding. I need professional help dah~

From last nite's 9, I only got 天空 SACD. Radka Toneff's fairy tales is a different pressing for me.

edit: I got very emo after bro Valenroy told me someone from LAS had reserved it. Then something flash thru my mind. I thot it could be WEB and whatsapp him. Turns out he's the one. At least, we know that A-mei SACD will be well taken care and played regularly...

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 13:08 by bigtree »

Offline aegis0129

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2014, 13:14 »
...I got OCD for CD hoarding. I need professional help dah~

From last nite's 9, I only got 天空 SACD. Radka Toneff's fairy tales is a different pressing for me.

edit: I got very emo after bro Valenroy told me someone from LAS had reserved it. Then something flash thru my mind. I thot it could be WEB and whatsapp him. Turns out he's the one. At least, we know that A-mei SACD will be well taken care and played regularly...

you not the only one that needs help, many bros here the same. these chinese sacds once oop damn hard hard to find, i almost picked up a spare set of 金片子 1 & 2 but was busy to sent payment and it got sold, damn emo also. anyways some day they will come by again la, just whether they are at a price you are comfortable with.

Offline westendboy

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2014, 13:18 »
Yes bros, A-Mei is in a good home. I will play with her regularly and promise to treat her well.  ;D

On a side note. The sonics of this SACD is way better than the HQCD. Even has one of my faves - a very obscure 空中梦想家  8)
Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?

My movie and music blog:
http://reelthoughtsfromageek.wordpress.com

All things books:
http://fictionmattersfromageek.wordpress.com

Offline jerome_the_lang

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2014, 13:44 »
I very emo bro forced to give up beloved music on SACDs because of stupid girl friend.

???

Offline soundboy

• My Cantopop CD Collection
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2014, 04:25 »
Please visit my HK CD collection at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ematcion/collections/72157603345262413/ (now over 3.3 million hits as of 6/22/2017)

Offline bigtree

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2014, 09:55 »
Song Zuying's Epics Of Love a MCH SACD is out.

1. Crying Ospreys
 2. Song of the Yue Boatman
 3. Song of the Western Islet
 4. For the Moment, Drinking Wine
 5. A Journeyer's Song
 6. A Twig of Mume Blossoms
 7. A Riverside Town
 8. Charm of a Maiden Singer
 9. On the Trail of Sweet Incense
 10. Slow, Slow Tune
 11. Bells Ringing in the Rain
 12. Phoenix Hairpin
 13. Groping for Fish
 14. The Peony Pavilion

Offline Wenda

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2014, 10:35 »
Any take on the Aretha 's Gold?  Heard that hiss is reduced as compared to the gold CD version.

As for the SACDs of Amei, maybe can borrow then rip using ps3 lor which most likely (I am not accusing anyone) has already been ripped.

I asked once for the HK AV Show SACD 2005 for the sake of completeness. None wants to lend me one.

Offline bigtree

« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2014, 10:49 »
I might have the 2005 HKAVS SACD. Lemme go dig for you. NP to let you borrow for *activity omitted*

No chance to get my hands on the Aretha's gold yet. Hiss reduced could be a bad thing...

Any take on the Aretha 's Gold?  Heard that hiss is reduced as compared to the gold CD version.

As for the SACDs of Amei, maybe can borrow then rip using ps3 lor which most likely (I am not accusing anyone) has already been ripped.

I asked once for the HK AV Show SACD 2005 for the sake of completeness. None wants to lend me one.

Offline Wenda

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2014, 11:25 »
A big thank you very much for your kindness. Can poke around my collections too and see what you would need. Cataloguing this amount of CDs /SACDs is really not a joke.