Author Topic: Power Sound Audio  (Read 63484 times)

Online rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
Re: Power Sound Audio
« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2019, 10:03 »
Recently had the chance to audit quite a number of reliable subs, such as rythmik, kk, svs, psa, etc.. After much consideration, I decided to make the move and bought the psa v1811. Fyi, my current setup I using 2 x kk808. After setting up, I must say the finishing of the sub is really nice and the bass is rich and full of texture. You can hear the overall sound is very thick which I like most. I placed the sub in near field directly behind my MLP and with the help of mini dsp, i can feel the slam and impact immediately. My listening volume usually is -18db in pure direct mode.
After 2 weeks of listening, I decided to end the game and bought the second v1811. Haha..after firing with 2 v1811, it really end the game and my room is only 2.7m length x 5.1m width x 2.8m height bedroom. Really need to thanks ovaition united win for the great service and products and helping me to carry the massive sub 2 times in less than a month. Thanks

Bro congratuations man. Any photo to share? :)
Enjoy your dual Beasts!
Good service by OU
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.3.4
1996 Sunfire Cinema Grand l Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2 
Klipsch KLF-30 Legend Towers KLF-C7 Tractrix® Horn
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS(Nearfield) Sub 2: Rythmik FV15HP @600WRMS
Sub 3: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports
Ultimate Cinema!: Motorized 16:9 150" Screen *BenQ W1070+ 3D DLP 1080p

Online winwinc81

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2019, 12:42 »
Recently had the chance to audit quite a number of reliable subs, such as rythmik, kk, svs, psa, etc.. After much consideration, I decided to make the move and bought the psa v1811. Fyi, my current setup I using 2 x kk808. After setting up, I must say the finishing of the sub is really nice and the bass is rich and full of texture. You can hear the overall sound is very thick which I like most. I placed the sub in near field directly behind my MLP and with the help of mini dsp, i can feel the slam and impact immediately. My listening volume usually is -18db in pure direct mode.
After 2 weeks of listening, I decided to end the game and bought the second v1811. Haha..after firing with 2 v1811, it really end the game and my room is only 2.7m length x 5.1m width x 2.8m height bedroom. Really need to thanks ovaition united win for the great service and products and helping me to carry the massive sub 2 times in less than a month. Thanks

Thank you bro skate for ya kind review! I must say I really fall of your throne chair. Can feel every bullets through the chest. Once heard can't be unheard. My subs feel so mediocre now... :'(

We should have tried stacking up when I'm there to check out how it sound..

Thank you once again and have a great weekend!
Brought to you by Ovation United 🤘

Offline Yubaba

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • I Love Dynaudio
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2019, 12:54 »
It is good to see the number of PSA Subwoofer users are growing

I have gone down to the path of Dynaudio and it has dominate my destiny

Offline kennyluck2000

« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2019, 13:09 »
Again just for a recap. PSA sub is definitely one of the top choice for me if come to selection of sub...Bass is full, can hit hard, dig deep and rumble everything around you..  8)

Offline kennyluck2000

« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2019, 13:11 »
It is good to see the number of PSA Subwoofer users are growing
Yes nice to see more PSA users are growing   ;)

Offline sevenz

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • home theatre lover :D
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2019, 16:51 »

Wow nice. Thanks for sharing your joy with us! Enjoy your new bass with dual subs!

Offline ronildoq

• Trade Count: (+2)
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2019, 20:16 »

Congrats skate ! Welcome to the dual  18” club !

Pics pls

Offline skate

« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2019, 22:52 »
Thanks all. Ya sorry I did not how to post pic. Maybe win can help to post a few. Btw..after doing some calibration and playing some of the movie clips, my L box crack at the side. Haha..damn.😔

Online rock123

• Trade Count: (-1)
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2019, 23:31 »
Thanks all. Ya sorry I did not how to post pic. Maybe win can help to post a few. Btw..after doing some calibration and playing some of the movie clips, my L box crack at the side. Haha..damn.😔

hahhahaa PSA slam down my one downlights too  loll..
Pure 100% Home Theatre Lover @7.3.4
1996 Sunfire Cinema Grand l Flagship Onkyo RZ-3100 11.2 
Klipsch KLF-30 Legend Towers KLF-C7 Tractrix® Horn
Sub 1: Rythmik FV18 @900WRMS(Nearfield) Sub 2: Rythmik FV15HP @600WRMS
Sub 3: SVS PB12-Plus/2 @900WRMS down-firing dual 12.3" three 4" Ports
Ultimate Cinema!: Motorized 16:9 150" Screen *BenQ W1070+ 3D DLP 1080p

Online winwinc81

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2019, 23:31 »

Wow. That's fast. I rem I casually made that remark... Din expect it to be this fast.

Online winwinc81

« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2019, 23:37 »
Bro Skate only use 1 x V1811.. a second one was purchased shortly after.

That was his throne chair that massages your spine while playing zombie land from 13 hour.

I bet the neighbor window panels shakes as well when the scene that the mortar hit the ground

Offline kennyluck2000

« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2019, 03:52 »

Skate is about time for you to reconsider taking out the L-box. Or else you may not fully enjoy bass with these beast.... ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:54 by kennyluck2000 »

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2019, 06:20 »
Wow. I thought I saw a complete KEF series setup?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline skate

« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2019, 10:09 »
Hi kenny,
Ya I will seriously consider removing my L box to improve my HT experience but hor my hse is just newly renovated.😭

Hi desray,
Yup I using full KEF setup. Just that my surround back is using the Q series and not the R series. My atmos up firing speakers r from elac btw. Always wanted to have a listen at ur atmos up firing setup but don have the chance.😂😂

Offline kennyluck2000

« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2019, 11:11 »

Hi desray,
Yup I using full KEF setup. Just that my surround back is using the Q series and not the R series. My atmos up firing speakers r from elac btw. Always wanted to have a listen at ur atmos up firing setup but don have the chance.😂😂

Ya Skate & Kaydee6 got time must visit Desray. He has a very nice HT setup too... ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 11:13 by kennyluck2000 »