Author Topic: Ken kreisel subwoofer owner  (Read 373962 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
Ken kreisel subwoofer owner
« Reply #1575 on: June 28, 2020, 17:03 »
U told me u couldn't find any problem and tightened something up only. Didn't change anything

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
pls chk all the text record and in your record you say also posted in XP .
4 yet ago if we do not charge a service and after 4 yr need to replace the whole board and return the failed one for $400 is not reasonable ?  All customer send in their set and check on the spot we nvr charge , even thru after inspect if the cost is too high , we will let the customer decide to repair or not or just sell at a parts ( if we think is not worth  for pj /sub).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 17:09 by econav »
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline kenshin07

• Trade Count: (+1)
Re: Ken kreisel subwoofer owner
« Reply #1576 on: June 28, 2020, 21:15 »
To be honest, as a customer I don't have issue with econav. Even sometimes I do ask him for help on stuff that wasn't purchased from him and if he is free he will help. So I am pretty grateful. So far I find econav after sales service is very good.

To be fair to econav, i think is it reasonable enough to pay for the parts if the product is already out of warranty. Don't forget he is doing business not charity :)
AVR: Denon AVC 8500
Power amp: Aragon 8008BB, Proceed 2/3
speaker: Front/Center/Surround/SurrBack:Dynaudio contour s1.4, dynaudio 210C | PSB imagine s surround | PSB Imagine mini | Atmos spk AG diva SE
Sub: starke dual sub36 / Rythmik F18
EQ: Minidsp DDRC-24 dirca live
Player: Oppo 203
Cable: AFA Zeus II PC (SUB), ESP reference PC (pwr amp, AVR, Oppo 203), AFA Zeus II speaker cable, oyaide MTB 6 with AFA Zeus II PC

Offline chaozhoi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1577 on: June 28, 2020, 21:20 »
Sorry I tot this is a private msg and replied to explain myself to Kenshin only
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 22:15 by chaozhoi »

Offline chaozhoi

« Reply #1578 on: June 28, 2020, 21:21 »
I removed all my previous post because I texted Peng privately and I din wanna involved the forum for this case of mine

Offline econav

« Reply #1579 on: June 28, 2020, 21:55 »
My story as follows, sent in my sub when it was under warranty, was told it's normal. Problem not resolved thinking it's normal like he said.

Recently asked him again was quoted for repair. I din start any reply to smear him. I only wanted to asked if anyone knows of anyone else that can help with repair. I did buy other things from him before with no issues.

Please understand I am not trying to find trouble or anything. I trusted when he told me it was normal which is why I lived with the rattling these years.

I am trying not to be some problematic customer which is also why I din follow up with him although I still hear rattling sound.

If u had followed the thread, my first question was purely asking if I can get my sub repaired elsewhere. I even paid $100+ to another forumer  to try  and help repair but it didn't work before I came in to ask. Not trying to get any charity like what u have described

i have ask you to prove what i say , as you say it and i don’t believe anyone will leave with a problem for 4 yrs and i don’t believe , you say posted in forum and now can’t prove it .
bottom out and ratting is two dif thing all together , as now My name is mention i hv No further choice , even i have explain again again after you text me private , i can post all  the text today , but what i want now is your prove >> that I say is like that , as i don’t hv any of that record in my old phone and up till now way back to 2011 you buy the first items squeeze box and you ask for invoice to sell off your gallo , all your request i have provide you but for all this year you move have mentioned till last year sep . your whatsapp to me this afternoon is very clear of your intention , i will decide to see Legal act again you , As now is all you say and i want is you prove it to me , i am a person if i say it and i will do it regardless of cost .
Even this afternoon ,you hv say don’t intend to pay $400+7% for the parts and i even offer you a buy back at $400 ( even as you say ratting or whichever , as a used working set for now still can fletch for a $1000.)

Anyway , why one side and keep saying what you say , as all this time ,you only com with me on texting , so all record is there and lot of my customer know i prefer text , as this is the best way to prove not just you say and i say .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 22:06 by econav »
AudioControl,Gallo acoustic, JVC, Ken Kreisel, Starke Sound, FocusView, Rose HiFi, Rythmik, Xgimi, Zidoo UHD2000

From time to time we may sell off New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new, we will dispose off the box.

All posts
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

« Reply #1580 on: June 28, 2020, 21:57 »
I removed all my previous post because I texted Peng privately and I din wanna involved the forum for this case of mine

The way you handle this cause is in question , on one hand you whatsapp me and all your point and my offer are there and yet you still say your own story without a prove and one sided .......

to solve your problem , as you mention in your whatsapp , will not want to pay for the repIair , i even offer you a buy back and you say will keep using it and asked me maybe tradein this of your set and get a used from me and i have turn you down , as i believe and indicated clear to you that will nor end .
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 22:00 by econav »

All posts

Offline econav

« Reply #1581 on: June 28, 2020, 22:03 »
this is the end part of the whatsapp this afternoon after i reply your post .
I have no intension to go further and end here.

All posts

Offline chaozhoi

« Reply #1582 on: June 28, 2020, 22:12 »

i have ask you to prove what i say , as you say it and i don’t believe anyone will leave with a problem for 4 yrs and i don’t believe , you say posted in forum and now can’t prove it .
bottom out and ratting is two dif thing all together , as now My name is mention i hv No further choice , even i have explain again again after you text me private , i can post all  the text today , but what i want now is your prove >> that I say is like that , as i don’t hv any of that record in my old phone and up till now way back to 2011 you buy the first items squeeze box and you ask for invoice to sell off your gallo , all your request i have provide you but for all this year you move have mentioned till last year sep . your whatsapp to me this afternoon is very clear of your intention , i will decide to see Legal act again you , As now is all you say and i want is you prove it to me , i am a person if i say it and i will do it regardless of cost .
Even this afternoon ,you hv say don’t intend to pay $400+7% for the parts and i even offer you a buy back at $400 ( even as you say ratting or whichever , as a used working set for now still can fletch for a $1000.)

Anyway , why one side and keep saying what you say , as all this time ,you only com with me on texting , so all record is there and lot of my customer know i prefer text , as this is the best way to prove not just you say and i say .

The moment i deleted all the previous thread I din intend to follow up on this issue anymore (I merely asked for alternatives and all was peaceful until Crazysurfer brought it up). I also stopped my WhatsApp with u. Kenshin replied and I tot it was a PM thus I wanted to explain to him my intention in private. Now then I realise he replied in the main chat and I too replied in the main chat.

I can't help it that u din believe me that I lived with it for 4 years. Like I told u, I tried not to keep pestering since u alr said it's normal.

Offline chaozhoi

« Reply #1583 on: June 28, 2020, 22:13 »
Me too. I'm sorry that I replied to Kenshin thinking it was a private message and that I have no intention to get 'charity' repair.

Offline econav

« Reply #1584 on: June 28, 2020, 22:48 »

The moment i deleted all the previous thread I din intend to follow up on this issue anymore (I merely asked for alternatives and all was peaceful until Crazysurfer brought it up). I also stopped my WhatsApp with u. Kenshin replied and I tot it was a PM thus I wanted to explain to him my intention in private. Now then I realise he replied in the main chat and I too replied in the main chat.

I can't help it that u din believe me that I lived with it for 4 years. Like I told u, I tried not to keep pestering since u alr said it's normal.

see the point you still using that word Normal and challenge me and i asked you to prove as that is what honest is all as you mention .
All sub woofer user know what is bottom out and how it sounded .
and that is a clear different from ratting, as it can be something loose , something crack and even sometime thing hiting each other inside , we have even saw glue drop inside the rubble surround and created funny sound .
And you hv send in the sub on 2015 and double chk it and collected back after that i still chk and advise on the setup and after that no reply till last Sep 2019 and this is the only video you send me and i given you the possible issue and cost.
You have mention your point As i say is normal on ratting and that is not , as i also hv i from you and all my customer bottom out is normal and that is 2 dif thing all together.
You keep say that word normal and what are you refer to ? bottom out is normal and ratting is not and i don’t believe when you collect it back on 2015 , you did not test the set in adelphi and if during that time it did show this ratting as the video you send me on Sep 2019 you will not accept it , either for me as a service provider and after that 5 yr down the road you bring it up and point diect at me without prove ....

All posts

Offline econav

« Reply #1585 on: June 28, 2020, 22:49 »
Me too. I'm sorry that I replied to Kenshin thinking it was a private message and that I have no intention to get 'charity' repair.

Are you tell everyone here , you doing thing without checking the fact ...
No point saying this and that , you are Welcome to post all my text to you and let the viewer here see for themself , the fact is if the salve amp hv issue on 2015 and still can last till Sep 2015 i rest my case , else ....,
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 23:37 by econav »

All posts

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal