Author Topic: Ken kreisel subwoofer owner  (Read 315001 times)

Offline econav

• Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Ken kreisel subwoofer owner
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 01:06 »
Ok try tomorrow. Got entire day to play ;)

need me to come over to play ? we can all come just like today full house at the shop. ;D

that is right , dont apart both over 17" that will help to further speed the JL or become too much low.
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline ralfale

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 01:07 »
need me to come over to play ? we can all come just like today full house at the shop. ;D

that is right , dont apart both over 17" that will help to further speed the JL or become too much low.

Certainly welcome you to drop over if you free
Anytime from 9-5pm (office hours  :D)

Offline econav

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 01:16 »
1) sdds ( Dual DXD12012 ) .
2) NCMK (1 DXD12012)
3) ralfale (Dual DXD808)
4) Francis Huang (Dual DXD12012)
5) samglamour49 ( 1 DXD12012)
4)kenahamtan (Dual DXD808)

Setting up the second one to stack tmr.  Ready for bday/new year party!  Thankfully Peng can make it in time.

Sorry , can't help you much as my back really hurts and thanks for rushing down even almost at midnight to collect yr 2nd set as I really can't carry anymore. Truly sorry and have a Good New Year.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:20 by econav »
We are not second hand dealer , all items we sell as used are tradedin from our customer and we don't rate it condition but for the buyer to decide on it own.
From time to time we may sell off some New but open up used for rental/standby/loan items and to ensure they cant be sold as Brand new , we will dispose off the box.
all post
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2968
Service & collection : Block 1085 #03-36 Eunos Ave 7A  whatsapp 96387418 to arrange

Offline econav

Ken kreisel subwoofer owner
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 01:37 »
Ya. A stack proberly the max my downstairs neighbour can take. Nice folks.ownself must be auto a bit.
做个好公民,Good boy good boy.
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2012, 01:39 »
Certainly welcome you to drop over if you free
Anytime from 9-5pm (office hours  :D)

will text you, if I still can stand up when I wake up. :'(
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:48 by econav »
all post

Offline econav

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2012, 01:47 »
1) sdds ( Dual DXD12012 ) .
2) NCMK (1 DXD12012)
3) ralfale (Dual DXD808)
4) Francis Huang (Dual DXD12012)
5) samglamour49 ( 1 DXD12012)

The best subwoofer I ever used till date. Thanks Econav for giving us big discount on the sub purchased ;D

Thanks for your support, I learn a new term from you also " Lembek Bass ", trademark it fast  :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:51 by econav »
all post

Offline 5th Avenue

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2012, 09:54 »
Thanks for your support, I learn a new term from you also " Lembek Bass ", trademark it fast  :D

I guess it means 'soft' or 'boh oomph' bass leh... ;D

Better get a look at that back... ;)
High end is not about the equipments but about the music it produce

Offline gchuva

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2012, 12:15 »
Currently my settings :

<30hz (KK + JL, but since output of 808 below 30hz is not a lot, majority of the output contributed by F112)
Anything above, KK.

Why don't use use F112 above 30 hz?  Is it an issue about not wanting to mix subs at the same frequency because of SQ differences?  I would think you would lose the value of multiple sub positioning by doing it this way.

FYI, you have me longing to try the KK subs in my setup. 

Offline ralfale

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2012, 13:02 »
Indeed you are right.  have tried mixing also, but I think keeping Kk alone for the quick mid punch yield better results for my place. Keeping JL below 30hz only also allows me to easily bump up the volume for the low bass. I prefer a bit more rumbling.

Unless peng has a 1-for-1 promo, it is hard for me to part with $$ for 2 stacks of dual :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 13:16 by ralfale »

Offline francishuang

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2012, 13:16 »
Indeed you are right.  have tried mixing also, but I think keeping Kk alone for the quick mid punch yield better results for my place.

Unless peng has a 1-for-1 promo, it is hard for me to part with $$ for 2 stacks of dual :D

It slowded down the sound? Making it 'blur boomy'?
Shindo is Music

Offline econav

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2012, 13:20 »
Indeed you are right.  have tried mixing also, but I think keeping Kk alone for the quick mid punch yield better results for my place. Keeping JL below 30hz only also allows me to easily bump up the volume for the low bass. I prefer a bit more rumbling.

Still want more ;D
got 18-24" stool/wooden stand around ?
Quattro in your room ? ask 5ave/francis/samglamour49/jimi how it feel :P
1> 2= 1 for 112 > ?
all post

Offline ralfale

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2012, 13:21 »
It slowded down the sound? Making it 'blur boomy'?

Something like that. Some might like the combined effect though.

On a side note, I'm watching Wu dang now. Every punch sounds like a killer blow lol.

Offline econav

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 13:25 »
I guess it means 'soft' or 'boh oomph' bass leh... ;D

Better get a look at that back... ;)

he refer to the Sv and J he have used and heard before untill  we setup the KK in his place.
now we discover he have another 2 problem in his setup.
all post

Offline ralfale

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2012, 13:30 »
Still want more ;D
got 18-24" stool/wooden stand around ?
Quattro in your room ? ask 5ave/francis/samglamour49/jimi how it feel :P
1> 2= 1 for 112 > ?

Going ikea next year will get the stools u suggested.
Before trying quattro, I will up my insurance coverage like FW.

Offline francishuang

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 13:34 »
Something like that. Some might like the combined effect though.

On a side note, I'm watching Wu dang now. Every punch sounds like a killer blow lol.

Every punch , the man below hate you more. Wu dang ok dokie. I go buy
Shindo is Music