Author Topic: Ansuz Acoustics Users Thread  (Read 221182 times)

Offline jerome_the_lang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ansuz Acoustics Users Thread
« Reply #615 on: March 20, 2018, 11:48 »
Alamak, if you no money dun kpkb ah.
Let other people buy and enjoy.

;D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:33 by jerome_the_lang »

Offline Knight_Rider

« Reply #616 on: March 20, 2018, 12:06 »
How you know we no money. You see us no up arh? People give you solutions you say people funny. So now you trying to be funny yourself?

Offline crazysurfer

« Reply #617 on: March 30, 2018, 00:33 »
In a stormy afternoon, in the midst of a dark & grey stormy sky, my doorbell rang and upon opening saw bro Santa Alan standing with his hand pulling a silver luggage bag and out came this cable packed in it's black leather bag:-

Thanks to bro Santa Alan's help, I now managed to add this pair of the top Ansuz Signalz cable to compliment my SA Distributor and now the sys is in a league of its own.

Offline crazysurfer

« Reply #618 on: March 30, 2018, 20:09 »
Wow Bro- you are now the top league in audio cable- DTC the flagship - sure sound solid- Another level up.

Bro Santa Alan so nice to u- I also want leh- (u special lobang)

Meantime better grab those DTC power cord that is available in the pre-owned market- they are biggest impact on the sound system. How do i know.

Below is the sample sound track- I have tried Ceramic, Diamond & DTC is the most effective on the control of bass. Listen to the bass- see how your speaker or amp can play well. These are the normal track- if u play loud your speaker go haywire. If you play using the DTC power cord- it really tame the bass so well that u play loud like me- so shiok.

Try it for yourself. Spotify is a neutral source- work well on any system regardless of how high or low end your system is. The only differentiating is the power cord that feed into the power amp-the most hardworking item driving the speaker.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4jAiPLN3GaFBLdhJJqOr4s?si=isLVjUgXRuGUk0Mj_KaXFQ

https://open.spotify.com/track/6LunoYd3xpZ19sICOXS8Xd?si=dMjCmk8ASeW5EmTi-OUx0w

https://open.spotify.com/track/61CGe1qC4ZRRGz2J2jUkNB?si=7U6n2-pWQ1SIyE1eqzPMBA

No lah bro Macros, the top still belongs to bro liewlian, he has many more DTCs then me. I am still behind but improving slowly but steadily.

Bro Santa Alan really trying to squeeze me dry and now I really no more bullet to grab anymore but all fellow bros out there, do take bro Macro's advice and grab from bro Alan if you can before it's too late while he still have any left. He has got the best deal you can ever find.  :P

You said it bro Macros, I can now play very loud at levels I never played before and the music sounds very smooth and refine with the tight and solid bass coming through. I crank up the vol all the way and there is still no strain and it still sounds controlled and smooth with clearer details and you can actually feel the "I am there" atmosphere.  :o

Thats my new audio nirvana right now.  ;D

Offline plkk

« Reply #619 on: May 31, 2018, 23:42 »
Just collected the 20amp Diamond Mainz yesterday!  traded in my ceramic.

Thank you Bro Alan for keeping the cable for me. Had to reserve and only collect after pay day, burnt a hole in my pocket

It's truly a rare item these days keke

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi-end audio is not about high technology.
It's about design and craftsmanship.
Things aren't expensive, Skill is expensive.

Offline travelfotografer

« Reply #620 on: May 31, 2018, 23:50 »
Congrats Bro! 20A version, is it to feed a SA?

https://carousell.com/travelfotografer
https://carousell.com/bespoke.audioworks

SA 240TT-7 + Ansuz (Mainz D C A P + Mainz8 D8 & X-TC + Sparkz + Darkz) + ASI Static + GS footers + TAOC SCB-RS-HC
SBT > Digitalz D USB > PS Audio DSJ + M-DAC Premium Fusion > Signalz C XLR > Classe CA-2300 > Biwired Speakz A > B&W 802D2
Pulse X + Fiio X7ii > Senn HD-800SDR (Blue Dragon) & HD-6XX + AKG K7XX + Fostex TH-X00 + Noble Kaiser 10UA (Lune)
OPPO BDP-203 > Panasonic 65FZ950 > Denon AVR-1311 > BA SoundWare XS

Offline plkk

« Reply #621 on: May 31, 2018, 23:58 »
Yes it is. Hehe we all know it's for SA users :)

Which makes it even harder to find nowadays. Wouldn't want to miss this chance and get stuck at ceramic level.

Oh congrats on your recent upgrade of SA  too :)

Hi-end audio is not about high technology.
It's about design and craftsmanship.
Things aren't expensive, Skill is expensive.

Offline 1AngMoh

• Trade Count: (+8)
« Reply #622 on: February 06, 2019, 13:43 »
Just when you thought D-TC was the absolute best, Ansuz Acoustics recently showed some proto-types of the next generation products.

First is the much anticipated upgrade to the D-TC power cable, digital cables and interconnects.   Not officially named yet but unofficially called the D-TC Supreme.   A supreme price to match the performance for sure!

Second, a new Darkz footer.   Current top of the range is the Darkz D-TC and many bro's here know just what an impact they made to their audio systems.  Coming soon is a new top of the range the Darkz titanium.

These products are above my pay grade but I am enjoying the latest 2-series cables (C-level).  C2 better than original D-level cables.

Offline 1AngMoh

« Reply #623 on: February 08, 2019, 08:01 »

Are u referring to the below or similar or look a like item.

No.   The GS stuff does look interesting but I am referring to the new Darkz model product from Ansuz Acoustics which is manufactured in Denmark. 

Offline nfnc

• Trade Count: (+3)
Ansuz Acoustics Users Thread
« Reply #624 on: February 08, 2019, 09:46 »
Just when you thought D-TC was the absolute best, Ansuz Acoustics recently showed some proto-types of the next generation products.

First is the much anticipated upgrade to the D-TC power cable, digital cables and interconnects.   Not officially named yet but unofficially called the D-TC Supreme.   A supreme price to match the performance for sure!

From another forum.  Supreme pricing indeed - US$40k for a 3m PC

Quote from: octadyndude;260916
Just when I thought the D-TC was the absolute best. No doubt they are fantastic but Mike and Lars came to Chicago to debut the 01/02/03 speakers. They brought something new. I'll call it the D-TC Supreme.

I did ask about pricing regarding the Mainz and the power cord. Mainz has yet to be determined. Lars said the power cord will be around 40K USD. Yikes!! It can only be a minimum of 3M due to the size of the D-TC enclosures. They about twice the size and the gauge of the wire is a lot bigger.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:49 by nfnc »

Offline 1AngMoh

« Reply #625 on: February 08, 2019, 14:01 »
From another forum.  Supreme pricing indeed - US$40k for a 3m PC

Yep, but US$40k did not stop "octadyndude" from placing his order for the new cable.  He took the new cable home on demo and replaced his existing D-TC PC from the wall socket to the Mainz8 D-TC.  The rest as they say is history.

And while he was at it he also decided to upgrade his near new Raidho Acoustics D3.1's to new state of the art Borresen Acoustics Model 03's.

Wow!