Author Topic: Ansuz Acoustics Users Thread  (Read 221399 times)

Online Quest

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Cyber Dreamer
Re: Ansuz Acoustics Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 10:56 »
ah yeah ure right.
for now, can use a distributor full of sparkz and plug in to the main distributor? dunnoe if it can work that way.
wow... imagine pair with multiple SA distributors!

Offline kzone

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 11:17 »
You believe use many of these and the sound will keep improving? Sometimes medication if taken in big doses become poison. ; )

true but the pharmacist who issue never say wats the max dose.. so anyone interested can try to add 1 by 1 by 1 then stop when he feels its too much. I think it will depend on individual also. Some rake panadol 1 pc can liao..

Quest, maybe Ansuz will come up with a special distributor to stack the Sparkz? will also be interesting to see the SA vs Ansuz conditioner when its out.

Giraffe

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 11:25 »
Truth hurts the competition.
Get  locked because $300 things sold out, must buy the $400 hundred ones.
After locked, get PM.

RR 777, another 10 more up for sales, again $500.
Bird, you just gave me a reason to parallel import more RR 777.
Guys,  please add your name to my my list.

Note that threads get locked because the truth hurts  :P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:33 by Giraffe »

Offline bigtree

• Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2013, 11:37 »
Thread unlocked after cooling period.

Users only.

Trouble makers and non constructive comments please stay away.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:19 by bigtree »

Offline 1AngMoh

• Trade Count: (+8)
Re: Ansuz Acoustics Users Thread
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 13:26 »
Can an Ansuz user(s) give us a break down on the differences between each version of Ansuz power cable?

I believe there are four products Mainz Power S, A, C & D with prices (MSRP) ranging from US$1200 to US$10,000 for 1m lengths.

How have users found them to stack up against competitor products?

Thanks
1AM

Offline 1AngMoh

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2013, 18:17 »
It is P, A, C, and D.

OK, according to Blink High End Audio (USA) it is S,A,C & D.

http://www.blinkhighend.com/products/ansuz-cable-series.htm?iframe=true&width=96%&height=93%

Ditto for Europe;

http://highendstore.eu/images/banners/Ansuz_listino_prezzi.pdf

But never mind, what do the letters stand for?   What is the difference between the models?

Would also be nice to hear from some users on why they purchase Ansuz MainZ and what they replaced Ansuz with.

Thanks
1AM

Offline francishuang

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 18:22 »
Standard aluminium ceramic diamond?
Shindo is Music

Offline durianlover88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forget Sound, Enjoy Music :)
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 19:28 »
走火入魔 la.....
走火入魔 la.....

Orlered 13 diamond mainz powercords. 6 in my system now.
Orlered 5 pairs of diamond signalz xlr interconnects

Why?

Each SACD is progressive...biggest jump in Ceramic and Diamond is another bigger jump over the Ceramic.
S and A is is the most value for money in terms of performance. Can afford then go Ceramic.

Diamond characteristics - big big big soundstage. Ebery attribute conceivable is improved. So it is stunning the moment you plugged one into the system...jolting you to shake your head in disbelief!

Everyone who is serious in their hifi and already sunk in considerable funds should at least have 2 diamond powercords in their system...one each at the foremost powercord to the analog and digital lines...then no more turning back liao..

No prize for guessing what I replaced.
Imho...the odin, asi (asi reference unknown yet), and many other brands I tested before are all thrashed by the Diamond :)
For sale(neg):
Geek Out SIGNATURE Edition: S$999
Crystal Dreamlink 1m/Siltech Zero Ohm Diamond 1.5m: S$1888/S$2288
Acoustic Revive REM-8/RGC-24: S$388
Stillpoint Mini Ultra(3): S$388

Offline 1AngMoh

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2013, 22:28 »

An interesting read thanks DL.

1.   Where do you consider the "foremost powercord" to be located?   The first out of the wall socket or the cord that feeds the distributor or somewhere else?

2.   What length of cord did you opt for?   Do you find longer is better?

3.   Do you also have the Ansuz Speaker cable?   

Thanks
1AM

Offline durianlover88

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2013, 22:52 »
Out of the wall into the conditioner/distributor

1m & 1.5m. Longer sound better....but my $ not enough liao, esp. If you count the $ after my Q3 purchase and this batch of Ansuz cables

Speaker cable I bought 4m ASI Reference SC earlier already...so not willing to lose so much $ to swap to Ansuz Diamond SC at the moment.
For sale(neg):

Offline 1AngMoh

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 23:03 »
I have some Quantums [QRT QX2 / QX4] between the wall socket and the distributor.   If I have a single diamond PC - would you happen to know whether it is best to locate it from the wall socket to the first Quantum or from the last Quantum to the distributor?

BTW, I hear the Ansuz MainZ distributor and Ansuz RackZ equipment rack coming soon....   

Offline durianlover88

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 23:48 »
Yeah...Tesla Cell Sparkz coming out also..

I would put it at the main outlet into the first Qx4 with a caveat that other powercords subsequent in the Qx chain is not too 'weak' before reaching distributor. If so, then connect Diamond just before the distributor.

I got nine Qx4...all are getting Diamond powercords. They are also sitting on 5-tier Ansuz Darkz Diamond footers.
The power chain has to be immaculate....the moment you plug any Diamond powercords into any Qx4 in the chain it is plain obvious how critical is clean good power to the components. One more cost effective way is to plug the first wall outlet and the distributor input with Diamond Mainz, then the middle ones connecting the Qx with Ceramic powercords. Proper placement will allow you serialise the placements so the cables can be shorter in length.

I have tested that ASI powercords can synergise with Ansuz powercords (Ceramic and Diamond). So after the conditioner/distributor, one can consider still adding Diamond/Ceramic Mainz to close-by components and then connect via ASI or the upcoming ASI Reference powercords because their longer lengths is not wallet killing. Like I said earlier: Diamond> Ceramic> ASI. ASI Reference is still an unknown but it should arrive anytime soon and I hope to make a further comparison.

Having a diamond Mainz in each Digital and Analog lines already can permeate its properties...the more Mainz added one by one...you start to feel the transformation into an amazing analog flow that is so addictive that I cannot describe using the right vocabulary....Woooooaaaaaahhhhhh!
For sale(neg):

Offline francishuang

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 23:50 »
Yeah...Tesla Cell Sparkz coming out also..

I would put it at the main outlet into the first Qx4 with a caveat that other powercords subsequent in the Qx chain is not too 'weak' before reaching distributor. If so, then connect Diamond just before the distributor.

I got nine Qx4...all are getting Diamond powercords. They are also sitting on 5-tier Ansuz Darkz Diamond footers.
The power chain has to be immaculate....the moment you plug any Diamond powercords into any Qx4 in the chain it is plain obvious how critical is clean good power to the components. One more cost effective way is to plug the first wall outlet and the distributor input with Diamond Mainz, then the middle ones connecting the Qx with Ceramic powercords. Proper placement will allow you serialise the placements so the cables can be shorter in length.

I have tested that ASI powercords can synergise with Ansuz powercords (Ceramic and Diamond). So after the conditioner/distributor, one can consider still adding Diamond/Ceramic Mainz to close-by components and then connect via ASI or the upcoming ASI Reference powercords because their longer lengths is not wallet killing. Like I said earlier: Diamond> Ceramic> ASI. ASI Reference is still an unknown but it should arrive anytime soon and I hope to make a further comparison.

Having a diamond Mainz in each Digital and Analog lines already can permeate its properties...the more Mainz added one by one...you start to feel the transformation into an amazing analog flow that is so addictive that I cannot describe using the right vocabulary....Woooooaaaaaahhhhhh!

Tesla cell sparkz is bery bery gd gd gd!
Shindo is Music

Offline durianlover88

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 23:57 »
I quote what Michael and Lars told me during MOD-DAC.

The perfect cable is one to possess the capability to have zero inductance.
Ansuz wound the cable in a way to try to reach that goal. The lowest S cable is 60 times less inductance than Odin.
For sale(neg):

Offline durianlover88

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 00:01 »
I also heard something from Michael about the Sparkz and how it works:

It works based on the theory of signal injection and not filtering.
It injects equal and opposite signals into the power chain...so that it cancels the spurious spikes and troughs in the source power.
For sale(neg):