Author Topic: ownself ask ownself answer  (Read 1294 times)

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bring the "Cinema experience" back home...
Re: ownself ask ownself answer
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 20:24 »
http://www.xtremeplace.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=245524.msg1216990#msg1216990

1st we got ownself defend ownself.
now we have ppl ownself ask ownself answer. lol.
looks like a trend.  ::)

Bro, you have anything to add since you started this feedback? Here's your chance...

The point I am making here is...do not abuse the feedback channel. If you have something "concrete" against the way the identified member is conducting himself in the MO segment, pls state so that other members will be aware of what you are trying to achieve here. I hope this is not some form of personal vendetta.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 20:29 by desray »

Offline Ratatouille

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Snr Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 03:59 »
Point taken. I do not see it as an abuse. If he has nothing to hide why the keep it clean policy? You were about to add some inputs on this?

The way I see it, if there is no transparency in your dealings I see an open ended list of various reasons as to why it is so.

Anyway it's good he has good remarks from fellow forumer here. If say 90% are good, why anyone want to hide them. For the record, I never buy anything from him and got nothing against him. Simply I find it dubious as oppose to the other usual mo operators. He reuses the MO thread without closing leaves me thinking what's going on? Did he sell 10,000 or 10 or none?

Ever Since any Tom Dixk Harry can post MO threads i just have to be mindful and cautious that all. No ill intent.  :P if I did not post this what was your views on him before the good remarks?

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 07:26 »
Point taken. I do not see it as an abuse. If he has nothing to hide why the keep it clean policy? You were about to add some inputs on this?

The way I see it, if there is no transparency in your dealings I see an open ended list of various reasons as to why it is so.

Anyway it's good he has good remarks from fellow forumer here. If say 90% are good, why anyone want to hide them. For the record, I never buy anything from him and got nothing against him. Simply I find it dubious as oppose to the other usual mo operators. He reuses the MO thread without closing leaves me thinking what's going on? Did he sell 10,000 or 10 or none?

Ever Since any Tom Dixk Harry can post MO threads i just have to be mindful and cautious that all. No ill intent.  :P if I did not post this what was your views on him before the good remarks?

ZILCH...Period!

I just simply do not comprehend the rationale of this post hence I am asking around. If you think your post here make it like you are serving a purpose here...frankly I don't see any. I dunno KopiOkaya and I have no dealing with him before. To me, MO is a section for members here to enjoy group buy benefits and as long as it fulfills that, mods here are fine with it. Having say that, it does not mean we condone any malicious intent or practice if the chap has been a fraud...which I dun see that else how to justify for his numerous MO postings and to survive for so long w/o any "visible" complaints from members who bought from him. I want to know exactly why you post such uncalled for remarks against another member. And I can only assume that there must be more than meets the eyes. Hence I post a simple question asking for clarity since your first post did not provide any to begin with. I do not think that I have cross the boundary to seek clarity and do my part as a Mod to ensure that if there is INDEED some seedy stuff going on in KopiOKaya's various MO postings. Did I come across as too much??? I hope not, at least in your eyes.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:28 by desray »

Offline deepakvali

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • La Resistance !
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 08:45 »
i have no relation to him but I have purchased his products before. Whether or not his product is good or bad, I shall not comment as the feedback is very individualistic.

However, I can state for sure, he delivers what he commits and is accommodative on meetup despite his terms/conditions outlined.

Would I buy from him again? Yes
Would I recommend him to anyone who is keen on his product? Yes
Dynaudio Focus 110 - looking for new home and also other budget cables ;)

Offline droid

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2017, 09:34 »
No relation to Kopi Kaya , have been all positive after a couple of purchases . No complaints about him , thumbs up !

Offline Poppie

• Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52 »
ZILCH...Period!

I just simply do not comprehend the rationale of this post hence I am asking around. If you think your post here make it like you are serving a purpose here...frankly I don't see any. I dunno KopiOkaya and I have no dealing with him before. To me, MO is a section for members here to enjoy group buy benefits and as long as it fulfills that, mods here are fine with it. Having say that, it does not mean we condone any malicious intent or practice if the chap has been a fraud...which I dun see that else how to justify for his numerous MO postings and to survive for so long w/o any "visible" complaints from members who bought from him. I want to know exactly why you post such uncalled for remarks against another member. And I can only assume that there must be more than meets the eyes. Hence I post a simple question asking for clarity since your first post did not provide any to begin with. I do not think that I have cross the boundary to seek clarity and do my part as a Mod to ensure that if there is INDEED some seedy stuff going on in KopiOKaya's various MO postings. Did I come across as too much??? I hope not, at least in your eyes.

Agree. TS should not be taking pot shots and making insinuations without any evidence. That's just not nice. Pretty sure he did not count on the positive responses here. Think about how the shoe would feel if someone made allegations against you just based on conjecture, as you have.

Offline Ratatouille

• Snr Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2017, 11:32 »
Ok no further comments from me. I leave it to you all to decide. You can close delete which ever you see fit.

Offline desray

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2017, 20:43 »
Ok no further comments from me. I leave it to you all to decide. You can close delete which ever you see fit.

Next time, don't start something out of vacuum when clearly you don't have anything concrete to support your views. Let this be a lesson to those who wanted to start something along this line. I will not remove this thread and will use this as a good learning point. Meanwhile, I will proceed to lock this thread to prevent any further embarrassment.