Author Topic: Online places to buy HD quality music?  (Read 27141 times)

Offline slave8

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Online places to buy HD quality music?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2016, 16:26 »
I think for some albums there is this restriction.
I actually selected titles i previously bought and they were now restricted. So i dropped them a note to ask if this was new. They replied to say that restrictions have always been in place for Sg and they did not know how i managed to buy them previously.  Im sure there are ways to get around this, like via a VPN but im wondering if others are experiencing this now as well.

Offline ootg

• Argh! Not Again!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 09:21 »
I actually selected titles i previously bought and they were now restricted. So i dropped them a note to ask if this was new. They replied to say that restrictions have always been in place for Sg and they did not know how i managed to buy them previously.  Im sure there are ways to get around this, like via a VPN but im wondering if others are experiencing this now as well.

slave8: I have always "experienced" restrictions with buying their music, and know that you can get away with it using VPN. Fact is, this happens with many sites that are aggregators of music (not just own-label), since the licensor may have only given them the license to sell in a limited territory.

Offline slave8

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 16:55 »
slave8: I have always "experienced" restrictions with buying their music, and know that you can get away with it using VPN. Fact is, this happens with many sites that are aggregators of music (not just own-label), since the licensor may have only given them the license to sell in a limited territory.
Thanks ootg. I never faced this with hdtracks until last weekend. Oh well...cud be some server thing with isp