Author Topic: For all things health related, let's post here...  (Read 91557 times)

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
Re: For all things health related, let's post here...
« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2019, 03:00 »
Should be $89 right? ;)
If you can get someone to do your back with the massage gun where you can't reach properly by yourself, your whole body will feel very relax and shiok after that as if you have gone for a full deep tissue massage session.

Oops, yes, I checked my order, $89 in fact! Sure feels better than the Osim jolly I had
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.

Online pschia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I love Cats !
« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2019, 03:05 »
Oops, yes, I checked my order, $89 in fact! Sure feels better than the Osim jolly I had
Osim uJolly not cheap leh. $449.  ::)
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all
Cecil Francis Alexander 1818-1895

Offline Chowbotak

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Eternal Hostility against Tyranny
« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2019, 03:27 »
Yup and it's a pain taking it out for use and it take up storage space
I buy hifi to suit my music, not buy music to suit my hifi.

Online pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2019, 10:56 »
I went Q10 hv to add UK plug another 60 bucks ah  ;D
Another Qoo10 shop also selling at $89. This one even better deal as it seems to come with a semi-hard EVA case to hold the gun and accessories and also looks like it comes with the larger capacity battery.
This case is very good and is smaller than the original cardboard box that comes with the gun. It cost me $20 to buy separately on AliExpress. ;)
Although this is supposed to a Daily Deal item, I could still get another $10 discount making it a nett $79 only if I finalised the payment on Live10. Can't resist the deal and ordered another set for standby. ;)
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/PORTABLE-THERAPY-MUSCLE-MASSAGE-GUN-HIGH-FREQUENCY-VIBRATION/655942578?banner_no=1305330

Those who missed the deal, don't say I boh jio OK? ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:32 by pschia »

Offline Heng

« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2019, 12:05 »
Another Qoo10 shop also selling at $89. This one even better deal as it seems to come with a semi-hard EVA case to hold the gun and accessories and also looks like it comes with the larger capacity battery.
This case is very good and is smaller than the original cardboard box that comes with the gun. It cost me $20 to buy separately on AliExpress. ;)
Although this is supposed to a Daily Deal item, I could still get another $10 discount making it a nett $79 only if I finalised the payment on Live10. Can't resist the deal and ordered another set for standby. ;)
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/PORTABLE-THERAPY-MUSCLE-MASSAGE-GUN-HIGH-FREQUENCY-VIBRATION/655942578?banner_no=1305330

Woah 2 spares?!!
Let us know type A better or type B when it arrives!!! Type B looks more refined.. :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 12:13 by Heng »

Offline domho8

« Reply #740 on: June 26, 2019, 12:48 »

Hi pschia tks for the link.
When I went in. When choosing option chose color add 14.90 also wan to upgrade pay another amount.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Online pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #741 on: June 26, 2019, 13:40 »
Hi pschia tks for the link.
When I went in. When choosing option chose color add 14.90 also wan to upgrade pay another amount.

I chose the Type B Carbon Fibre model. It comes with the case and the larger battery at $89 only.
Type A (+$14.90) is the Phoenix brand of Type B but does not come with the carrying case.
Type A (Upgraded version) has 6 massage attachments and a solid aluminum case but costs $79.00 more. Not worth it in my opinion as you could have bought nearly 2 of the Type B for that price.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 13:42 by pschia »

Offline domho8

« Reply #742 on: June 26, 2019, 13:40 »
I chose the Type B Carbon Fibre model. It comes with the case and the larger battery at $89 only.
Type A (+$14.90) the Phoenix brand of Type B but does not come with the carrying case.
Type A (Upgraded version) has 6 massage attachments and a solid aluminum case but costs $79.00 more. Not worth it in my opinion as you could have bought nearly 2 of the Type B for that price.
OK tks for the tip.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Online pschia

• I love Cats !
« Reply #743 on: June 26, 2019, 13:46 »
Woah 2 spares?!!
Let us know type A better or type B when it arrives!!! Type B looks more refined.. :)
Type B with the rounded body looks more like my expensive Hypervolt set. ;)